12 March 2018

Mother's day card


Hello everyone.

Sharing a Mothers Day card. I used some of my new octagons dies.


The card measures 20x20 cm,
Sue Wilson Noble octagon set dies and stitched flag dies,
Heartfelt creations Ariana blooms flowers,
Spellbinders flourishes dies,
I added spun sugar distressed ink to the frames, flowers and flag for little colour, and bundled sage and mowed lawn inks to the leaves,
Justrite sentiment,
Stickles glitter glue,
Papermilldirect card,
Pearls and ink.



Hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day. 
I had beautiful flowers and a card from my boys. 
Sorry for not being around a lot, I didn't feel well and had a throat infection, so now my son feels unwell with fever. Hopefully he will feel better soon.
.
Thank you very much for looking and leaving your comments!
Happy crafting!
Hugs Natalia.


10 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Natalia this is a stunning Mother's Day card it so pretty I love it. I do hope you both feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

ALI said...

Beautiful card, love everything about it x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

This is gorgeous Natalie.
Sue x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Natalia, fabulous dies and such a pretty design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

pam said...

Stunning Mothers day card Natalia, love the design and colours.
Pam x

Wendy L said...

This is so gorgeous, beautiful, xxxx

Babs said...

Stunning card Natalia, it really is so pretty.
Hugs Babs x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card and lovely dies and colours usedx 💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Sue Nicholson said...

Stunning card, so pretty

EmmaT said...

Stunning card and dies. Emma