14 January 2018

Birthday girl Easel card


Hello everyone.

Here is a birthday card I made for my friend daughter who is 3 years old. This adorable image is from LOTV Rosie with cake stamp which I coloured with Copic markers.


For the Easel card

The card fits 6x6 envelope.
LOTV Rosie with cake stamp,
I used Copic markers to colour the image,
Tattered lace circle dies, border dies,
Sue Wilson pierced oval and flag dies,
One of the decorative circle paper were punched with Martha Stewart corner punch,
MFT number stamps,
Justrite sentiment stamp,
I applied some clear Wink of stella to the image and to number,
Pink ribbon and sequences.


I added extra two candles to the cake by drawing with Momento black pen.






Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving your comments.

Hope you all having a lovely day!

Happy crafting!

Hugs Natalia.

9 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Gorgeous a fabulous girlie birthday card I love that stamp as well Love and hugs Carole x

Jackie T said...

Oh wow Natalia this is a stunning card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Natalia, such a pretty image and beautiful design - perfect for a little girl.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brawny x said...

A gorgeous card. Must admit I adore LOTV images. X

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable and cute for this sweet little girl.xx[aNNie]

Karen said...

Natalia, this is gorgeous! Your friend's daughter will love it. The darling image is so beautifully colored and I love the delicate layering of your design. Adding the extra candles to personalize it for the recipient is lovely. Stunning creation! Happy New Year to you! :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

EmmaT said...

Beautiful card, lots of lovely details to look at. Emma

pam said...

Gorgeous card Natalia, love this beautiful image.
Hugs Pam x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & pretty Natalia, looks gorgeous closed as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx